Junior Field Marketing Analyst - Fixed-term contract
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Understanding of industry market trends and Dell customer needs
- University graduate in field of marketing, communications or business administration
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers outside of the department
- Prioritization Skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
Dell’s Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organisation. In Bucharest, we are looking for a performance marketing expert to take on the role of Junior Field Marketing Analyst – a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviors and driving profitable growth.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the regional market (Market share, Competitor activity, Price Banding trends) and share insights with Sales
- Supporting regular Sales huddles or calls in conjunction with other country and/or site marketing colleagues
- Communication at all critical points during the product lifecycle (launch, EOL transitions, shortages, etc.)
- Provide feedback to Product Group on local market requirements
- Support Marketing-led customer and product-related events
- Work as a team with country marketing, operations, sales teams and CSG field marketing colleagues to put together country launch plans for new solution launches
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.