Software Developer (Autonomous Driving) (m/f) - Automotive in Germany
CLEAR INTEC Sp. z o .o. is one of the leading providers on the German market in the area of ENGINEERING and IT services. Most of our customers are on the list of Fortune World's Most Admired Companies.
With more than 3000 employees we realize cutting edge solutions for famous OEM´s and 1st Tier suppliers in Germany. Right now look for up to 50 employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE Infotainment Systems, ADAS or E-Mobility.
• University degree in computer science, electronics & telecommunications, informatics,
mathematics or comparable
• Strong willingness to learn and to implement software optimization methods
• Good understanding of data structure and algorithms & C/C++ language
• Know-How of embedded software design, and parallelization (NEON; SIMD; DSP; CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL, …)
• Knowledge of at least one of the mentioned fields: image processing, pattern
recognition, computer vision, signal processing, control engineering, machine
learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
• Good communication and excellent analytical skills as well as detail orientation
• Fluency in English; German is a big plus
• Development, Implementation and optimization of algorithms for ADAS-Systems and
automated driving; especially image processing algorithms for parallel hardware
• Specification & implementation of performance tests
• Close collaboration with stakeholders and all involved teams
• Permanent contract due to German law
• Attractive renumeration plus bonus
• Relocation package
• Modern & international company culture
• Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
• Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic
working environment, reachable management)