Requirements Engineer (m/f) Automotive - in Germany (Stuttgart, Munich, Mannheim, Friedrichshafen and further locations in South-West Germany)
CLEAR INTEC Sp. z o .o. is one of the leading providers on the German market in the area of ENGINEERING and IT services. Most of our customers are on the list of Fortune World's Most Admired Companies.
With more than 3000 employees we realize cutting edge solutions for famous OEM´s and 1st Tier suppliers in Germany. Right now look for up to 50 employees for innovative projects within AUTOMOTIVE Infotainment Systems, ADAS or E-Mobility.
• University degree in computer science, electronics & telecommunications, informatics,
mathematics or comparable
• Commercial experience as requirement engineer
• Very good knowledge of system engineering within the automotive domain (esp.
embedded SW development)
• Ability to understand and analyze technical requirements
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with analytical mindset
• Good knowledge of requirements engineering process within Automotive industry
• Fluency in English is a must and good knowledge of German language is an
• Contribution to analysis of customer requirements within automotive domain
• Discuss open points with customer
• Generating System Requirements and participating in system integration and system
• Manage requirements within tooling (most likely DOORS)
• Planning and organization of requirements engineering activities
• Permanent contract due to German law
• Attractive renumeration plus bonus
• Relocation package
• Modern & international company culture
• Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds
• Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic
working environment, reachable management)