Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant;
• English – advanced;
• Previous experience in Finance/Accounting in a multinational company: minimum 7 years;
• Experienced in an accounting or finance coordination/management position;
• Researching and understanding tax law;
• Detail oriented;
• Very good organization and prioritization skills;
• Excellent understanding of the end-to-end accounting and reporting processes, under IFRS and RAS;
• Customer oriented;
• Project management exposure;
• Able to work independently and under tight deadlines;
• Previous experience with the Internal Controls would be considered a plus;
• Very good SAP knowledge;
• Good people skills;
• MS Office package – advanced.
• Operational oversight to provide services at expected levels with a clear customer focus, including handling the exceptions. Providing functional guidance to the FSC team members. Interacting proactively within FSC and Divisions to ensure accurate tax accounting and reporting. Resolving all escalated tax issues and disputes;
• Collaborating with key stakeholders, including tax authorities/auditors;
• Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for related tax policies and processes;
• Acting as System Key User and actively initiating and participating in improvements to sustain a highly effective and efficient tax process, and realize cost reduction opportunities including areas to standardize processes to optimize investments made in global ERP/SAP systems and financial services;
• Proactively challenging the Status Quo, making fact based recommendations.
• Preparing the VAT monthly VAT returns; Leading and managing the VAT- declarations of the entities and reclaiming of VAT receivables;
• Leading and managing the foreign VAT declarations as well as the withholding taxes declarations on royalties and financial income/expenses;
• Supporting the FSC Manager/Divisions in analysing the tax provisions in the contracts concluded with the suppliers and the clients in order to minimize any additional tax exposures that may arise;
• Analysing and monitoring the existence of back up documentation for sustaining the treatment of profit tax, VAT, WHT etc. in order to minimize any additional tax exposures and profit of the tax savings that such documents could bring, according to the local legislation, EU legislation and Double Tax Treaties in place;
• Preparing the corporate tax computation on a quarterly basis including deferred tax computation;
• Verifying and reconciling other tax returns and different tax related documentation and the tax declared in order to ensure the compliance with the fiscal legislation and identify/solve any possible tax compliance issues in time;
• Supporting and helping the FSC Manager to manage different tax situations in order to increase the efficiency of the processes;
• Managing balance sheet reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensuring timely resolution and clean-up of overdue items identified;
• Actively leading and/or performing the Tax calculation of month-end financial reporting;
• Resolving Tax Accounting related issues and disputes, escalating as required or coordinating with various departments to resolve;
• Proactively identifying potential VAT and/or tax risks and taking leadership with appropriate departments and/or Group Tax for timely resolution;
• Documenting, updating and preparing the drafts of fiscal informative flash reports and/or the internal fiscal procedures issued for changes in fiscal legislations or/and for detailing on certain unclear fiscal aspects related to the day to day business of the company in order to help the management and the other departments of the company understanding the fiscal implications of different aspects of their work and the importance of fulfilling the tax obligations;
• Giving assistance to the financial department colleagues in assessing the fiscal treatment of different business operations developed by the company, based on which they would perform their accounting entries and ask for necessary information in order to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the fiscal documentations and ensure that the related taxes (VAT, WHT, corporate tax etc.) are computed as per the provisions of the fiscal legislation;
• Liaising with internal and external auditors, following-up on any audit issues and implementing correcting measures;
• Managing and maintaining the relationships with different Authorities inside and outside Romania and with fiscal consultants in order to ensure the compliance with the fiscal legislation outside Romania and identify/solve any possible tax compliance issues in time or and save any possible taxes (e.g. VAT from other EU member states; letters to the Tax Authorities etc.);
• Availability to travel if required, mainly to tax authorities, foreign travel sometimes.