Java Software Engineer
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
WHAT THEY WANT?
· BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
· Very good Java knowledge and at least 2 years of experience as Java software engineer
· Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
· Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
· Experience with JEE application servers (JBoss is preferred).
· Experience with Spring environment.
· Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
· Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL.
· Familiarity with JUnit testing and continues integration environments.
· Familiarity with Eclipse RCP / Swing.
· Familiarity with Maven.
· Familiarity with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
· Familiarity with EJB environments.
· Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
· Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
· Experience of working in multi-site projects.
· Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
• be part of a team developing network management system for managing devices.
• be responsible for the design and development of different features of the NMS product.
• take active role in discussions regarding the NMS product future architecture.
By joining their team, you will enrich your experience and become a technical professional in the telecommunications field, specifically to the NMS system of such a customer.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.