Customer Service Assistant with French- HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Customer Service Assistant with French- HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Minimum 1 year experience in Product Support;
• Bachelor degree preferred;
• English advanced;
• French advanced.
• Creates annual work orders (overhead) for engineers as per their managers’
requests and dispatches them as needed, within agreed timeframes (either on a
monthly basis for the following month, either on the spot)
• Daily cleanup of customer data in the Honeywel Databases,
• Works to support or build up monthly engineers schedule
• Creates and sends preventive maintenance work orders, according to requests
received from engineers / Service Leaders
• Take customer calls and logs issues
• Calls engineers to update the work orders (to follow up on them), makes planning
• Runs reports for customers and local administrative teams and takes needed
• Upon request, raises small work quotes / specific work orders needed for smaller
scale interventions or spare parts installs.