O365 Support L3
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs O365 Support L3 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Workplace Services (WPS) is a department of Allianz Technology SE that offers products & services in the area of hardware and software and provides overall support for specific technical needs for many Allianz OEs.
We are searching for a skilled Office 365 Expert in order to support the growing global responsibility. You will be part of an international team based in India and Romania, and will provide 3rd Level support for all Office 365 requests and incidents.
- Onboarding different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Incident Handling
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring and Documentation
- Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Close collaboration with the Service and Service Delivery Managers within Allianz Technology and as well Application Owners
- Regular reporting to the Service Manager
- Several years of experience in IT, preferably the area of workplace, as a service provider
- Several years of work experience with Active Directory services
- Strong experience in Office 365 Architecture and Integration
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365’s Cloud suite with focus on: Office (Web and Pro Plus), MS Teams, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online
- Proven PowerShell and administration experience
- Ability to understand complex issues and solve problems independently.
- High degree of self-organization and autonomous working style
- At least 5 years of experience in international collaborative teams
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - Office 365
- ADFS knowledge
- AD Connect / Azure AD experience
- Proven Administration of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Exchange Hybrid servers
- High flexibility, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Service Now knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English is a must including the ability to explain complex issues
- German language is an advantage
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.