Team Leader HR Admin
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Proven experience in general HR administration with a sound understanding of HR practices and policies;
• English language proficiency ;
• Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
• Ability to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced and high flexible environment;
• Strong customer focus;
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
• Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment.
• Strongly preferred: Experience at large multi-national outsourcing or shared service centre ;
• Experience with HR Software, in particular SuccessFactors, and case management tools, e.g. Enwisen.
In this role, you will be responsible for: service delivery (employee administration, benefits administration, payroll administration, talent acquisition) according to SLAs/KPIs, manage stakeholders and manage a team.
• Ensure high quality HR delivery is delivered to the business and HR teams in all employee admin matters in accordance with company requirements;
• Ownership of employee admin service level agreements and accountable for the team’s service delivery in accordance with SLA standards and metrics;
• Monitors and reviews HR processes, identifying inefficiencies and implement improvements to ensure HR processes move towards best practice to increase customer driven environment;
• Manage escalations and work closely together with GBS specialist teams in order to resolve escalations and to improve business standards;
• Coach, support and mentor team members in order to provide opportunities for reward and career development;
• Delivers a professional customer focused service, to an agreed scope and defined service level agreements;
• Responsible for a strong people agenda and carrying out people management activities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws, including: actively participating in the recruitment and development of their team members; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, providing feedback and coaching, and rewarding and disciplining employees;
• Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities such as training courses and on-the-job training; strive to be a process champion or expert for the end-to-end Employee Admin process;
• Contribute to the overall learning of the Employee admin Team through sharing of best work practices and mentoring;
• Facilitate people and capability development;
• Lead and support implementation of improvements for process efficiency and quality, as well as control Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
• Work on or drive special projects and continuous improvement initiatives; identify opportunities to make the processes more effective;
• Participate in pilots or service rehearsals before major changes are implemented; conduct system testing for technology upgrades.