This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs C# Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuarial services and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Software Developer role, you will work on a project-based type of delivery, collaborating with the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market, with young, motivated and passionate professionals that manage risks within insurance companies belonging to Allianz group. The actuaries in our team analyze, optimize and even create financial models that form the basis of insurance products. They provide thorough analyses of complex data and perform data analytics for Allianz Group top players, by collecting customer requirements and translating them into IT solutions.
We are looking for a skilled Software Developer who can implement the optimized solutions specified by the actuarial analysts in the team in order to improve the actuarial processes. The main responsibilities are to:
- Understand the business requirements specified by the actuarial analysts and to implement the optimized solutions in C# language
- Test and document the implemented solutions
- Participate in designing and refining the code and the solution in order to meet customer expectations
- Thoroughly understand, document and communicate requirements to appropriate team members (i.e. testers), to ensure requirements are well defined
- Have a clear ownership for project tasks; be available to the team; and provide timely feedback;
- Facilitate delivery of project objectives;
- Track progress on project tasks to ensure deadlines are met;
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals;
- Proactively report project status, issues and risks to management;
- Follow and enforce project policies, procedures and methodologies;
- Participate in regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholders’ needs and requirements continuously in view;
- Work collaboratively with the other project team members to maintain thorough understanding of project deliveries;
- Organize handover to team members when needed;
- Create and maintain project documents;
- Capture and document lessons learned;
- Find and work to remove development and project roadblocks
- Experience of min. 5 years in programming across multiple disciplines (experience in the finance industry would be a plus)
- Broad knowledge of the programming languages: C#, MySQL, PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with C# is recommended
- MS Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Access and advanced level in Excel; VBA is a plus
- Good command of English
- Very good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.