1st Level Operations Engineer
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Very good telecommunications knowledge (technical expertise);
* Business Degree in telecommunications;
* Very good English Language skills (both written and spoken);
* French, Italian or Spanish language knowledge represents an advantage;
* Excellent attitude, pro-active and problem solver;
* Flexible to work different shifts (day/night or weekends).
This opportunity is suitable for fresh-graduates or for the ones interested to activate in the telecommunications industry
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
* Network surveillance, 1st level restoration, and preventative maintenance
* Monitor, perform troubleshooting, fault acknowledgment and fault analysis
* Work with the application for trouble ticket management
* Maintain the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
* Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
* Interpret/understand technical information and prepares technical documentation
* Working independently and within the team to keep the competence and skills up to date
* Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures
* Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner (required to provide technical input in technical conference bridges)
* Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands
* Ensures first level support, preparation, and consolidation of all changes performed in own competence domain area.
* Ensures the fault management process & methods, acting as a first line troubleshooter by performing a technical impact analysis of every incident.
* Apply change management process in place
* Notifies incidents to the customer, management and other possible stakeholders (client facing entities, vendors, technical support) and follows the escalation matrix
* Accountable to create a trouble ticket for any fault in the network and takes responsibility that WLA/SLA objectives that are met.
* Expected to stay informed of current news, system information, changes, and updates relevant to our user community
* The FO Technician monitors the alarms and prioritizes the service impact in case of technical issues that affect the customer’s network, both reactive as preventive
* Comply with: Trouble Ticketing Handling Process, Management Escalation Process, Critical Escalation Process, Customer Service Level Agreements, Conference Bridge Etiquette Process;
* Support in developing a training plan and giving training for technicians at lower career stages.
* Great working environment and the chance to work in one of the leaders in the telecommunications industry
* Attractive salary package
* Lunch Vouchers
* Medical provider monthly subscription
* Sports Allowance – Partially paid / Discount
* Foreign Language Training if applicable depending on the project