This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience;
- Experience with consuming web REST APIs, Continuous Integration, Distributed Systems;
- Data-Integration (XML, JSON, SOAP, JMS, JMock, AMF, Remoting);
- Unit Testing (jUnit, Nightwatch) experience;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, OOP, modularity, performance optimization, MVC, MVP, Typescript;
- Familiarity with Git and Git Flow;
- Knowledge of performance considerations, cross browser testing, client side test driven development and responsive web design.
- Experience at architecting and deploying large scale web applications;
- Desire to have Capital Markets knowledge;
- Strong solution provider mentality and start-up culture
- Enjoys creating new ideas and care about industry trends and developments;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a group closely with Clients, Project Managers and Development teams;
- Portfolio is a plus.
Since you will be at the heart of the creative process, a good appreciation of interactive creative, usability and interaction design will also require.
The ideal candidate should fulfill most of the following criteria:
- Has the ability to scamp and wire frame new concepts;
- Enjoys working in a team environment and contributing to the team's ideas
- Learning new technologies and languages you will also support the business during the testing phase of projects.
What will you contribute?
As part of the Bucharest development team, you will play an important role in helping to work closely with our producers, developers, directors and clients to produce high-end digital design solutions and interactive concepts.
You will use your strong conceptual, graphic design, user experience and interface design skills to bring life and vitality to our solutions and should possess the ability to create fresh ideas that will appeal to an international audience.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Designing and developing new projects and enhancements
- Working in teams following agile development practices
- Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation
- Owning the full development life cycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project
- Working with teams in various locations
- Working with remote client resources
- Learning new technologies and languages
- Supporting the business during the testing phase of projects