Technical Community Manager
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- 2-4 years of experience in community management;
- Experience in large-scale community operations is preferred, ICT industry experience is preferred, and technical support community operation experience is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination, and efficient execution.
- Perfect written and spoken English skills
- Advanced skills with SNS management tools & analytics
- Postgraduate diploma in communications, marketing, or foreign languages is an asset
- Responsible for the construction and operation of Huawei's technology community, supporting community ecological construction, user training, and enhancing community activity and page views.
- Responsible for community marketing, develop the scale of registered users through SEO, community activities, social media promotion, etc., enhance community awareness and build community brands.
- Responsible for the operation of community users, identify and cultivate core users of the community, build a community user incentive system, promote user communication and contribution, and increase the number of active users and user retention rate.
- Responsible for the construction of community content, create community content through UGC, and lead the community to behave, solve problems for Huawei product users and channels.
- Manage the English-language main Huawei brand pages and communities across various channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company blog, etc.
- Produce your own ad-hoc content and events, based on Huawei’s products but also related to affinity topics from the emerging-technology industries.
- Write blog posts and news and create visuals.
- Help build synergy with Huawei’s marketing strategies and corporate communications.
- Work collaboratively within a small marketing team.
- Monitor, analyze and report community KPIs to management; share good practices with your peers.
Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
Private Medical Insurance discounts;
Paid 4 hours leave per month;
Flexible work schedule;
Opportunity to work on shifts;
Weekly fruit day;
Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.