Infrastructure Sector Supervisor
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Good leadership, team mediation and negotiation skills
• Flexible and able to work in high stress situations;
• Communicative and diplomatic;
• Excellent networking skills.
• Customer service orientated;
• Team player, open minded, initiative driven.
• Fluency in English
• 5+ years experience in a multi-national, multi-site company, in a coordination or execution position in telecommunications or Wintel infrastructure (server management field, mail, etc.) administration areas.
• 3+ years experience in managing and maintaining a complex infrastructure of Active directory, Exchange servers, DNS, WSUS, SCOM, SCCM, Terminal Server, Distributing Software, Antivirus and Security Software.
• Proven proficiency with Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 8.1 Workstation and other Microsoft applications; (Active Directory, DNS, File & Print Server)
• 4 + years of experience in architecture, administration, troubleshooting and design technological solutions in a TCP / IP LAN / WAN
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills;
• Provides assistance, guidance and management for the employees in the sector to ensure a professional level of the sector’s activity.
• Manages human resources in the sector, including performance evaluation, training requirements, work allocation and problem solving in order to achieve the objectives of the sector in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ensures that the Sector provides daily operations and support for the bank’s Wintel infrastructure and related telecommunication infrastructure for best availability and performance.
• Works in close cooperation with internal and external resources for the maintenance of hardware and software under the sector’s responsibility.
• Acts as a single point of contact for all technical matters related to the hardware and software under the sector’s responsibility, for both internal and external personnel.
• Ensure permanent monitoring as well as identification and smooth remediation of any faults on Wintel hardware platform, related software applications (operating systems, email, computer security systems, etc.), storage devices and telecommunications infrastructure, to ensure operational availability.
• Responsible for implementing security systems and access control mechanisms on all networks and Bank’s devices, in accordance with best practice recommendations.
• Responsible for assessing risks and hazards to which the information systems are prone and minimize their impact.
• Plans, deploys and supports the disaster recovery and business continuity infrastructure of the bank and assists in related testing activities.
• Responsible for upgrading, improvement, maintenance, availability and efficiency of technical functionality of the devices and software under the responsibility of the Sector.
• Prepares internal instructions and documentation, as needed, in order to ensure proper operations of the hardware and software under sector’s responsibility.