Recruitment Resourcer EMEA - Contractor Role
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Resourcer EMEA - Contractor Role active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
- Fluency in English, another European language will be advantageous.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Organized and self-motivated individuals with the ability to priorities and multitask.
- Results driven.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Recruitment/Sourcing.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures.
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organizational boundaries.
- Drive and enthusiasm a must.
- Team player.
- Ability to work with initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Sense of humor.
In joining the EMEA Resourcers team, you will be required to own the candidate research cycle from beginning to end. This team is comprised of trained and competent Resourcers who are able to provide a comprehensive support function to the EMEA Recruitment team.
Working closely with assigned Recruiters to understand, support and deliver innovative resourcing / recruitment solutions.
Provide constructive and valuable research reports for Recruitment projects.
Work with recruiter to ensure maximum external exposure.
Support the Recruiter in candidate research.
Manage the response to candidates on designated vacancies.
Taking ownership of the candidate research cycle and subsequent delivery of high calibre individuals to the lead recruiter.
Assist recruiters with CV screening.
Maintain up-to-date and accurate candidate data on recruitment database.
Respond quickly, accurately and professionally to all correspondence.
Ensure that CVs are passed to Recruiter if appropriate for other LOBs/vacancies.
Gain a thorough understanding of roles across EMEA to facilitate accurate database searches.
Understand broader equirements in Oracles hiring strategy to identify potential hires in other LOBs to those being searched.
Work in line with Oracle EMEAs processes and procedures.
Work with Oracle EMEA Recruitment's social media tools to ensure maximum exposure.
Project management of various tasks and projects.