Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
University degree in IT
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level
• Minimum 4 years of experience in the field
• Good understanding of: XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, FOP, RegEx.
• Minimum knowledge in the security of web services (encryption at message level X509 certificate).
• Advanced technical knowledge in C# si .Net, concepts POO, data structures and algorithms.
• Advanced technical knowledge, having 2 or more years of experience in
-creating Web services using WCF (SOAP) and WebApi (REST with Json/AtomPub)
-creating applications Web using ASP.NET (MVC) .
• Good understanding of relational databases- SQL Server
• Communication skills
• Emotional balance, constant attitudes and manifestations
• Decision-making and responsibility
• Participates in application development activity, being involved in all project phases
• Creates and implements technical solutions and presents these solutions to senior management
• Performs team development activities in accordance with the "agile" or "waterfall" development methodology, depending on the specificity of each project
• It's actively involved in development, continuous integration and interactive development
• It’s responsible for delivering the source code and applications in compliance with all delivery requirements (e.g. writing unit and functional tests, respecting the quality standards of the code, writing technical documentation)
• Interacts with the clients of the center in order to develop and implement appropriate technical solutions
• Where necessary, it collaborates with employees from abroad and with external suppliers of the company, during the development activity
• Works remotely with client resources
• Learn new programming languages, new libraries and technologies
• Provides support for colleagues
• Troubleshoot bugs found in the system operation
• Analyzes departments requests and proposes solutions for their implementation