This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Software engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• University degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Control or Computer Engineering
• Experience with programming embedded systems (hardware & software, C/C++)
• Experience with microcontroller architecture
You will be responsible for design and implementation of configuration software for the latest processors based on ARM Cortex architecture.
• Design and implementation of new configuration components for various software layers, ranging from simple low-level drivers to complex communication stacks
• Maintenance of existing configuration components
• Cooperation with other software development teams on software products definition
Join us and you will share in a comprehensive benefit and compensation package that will build your capacity to grow your career while managing your personal needs and planning for the future
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
Private medical insurance,
Work in an A class, brand new building located near Politehnica metro station