Regulatory Reporting Advisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Regulatory Reporting Advisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Understanding of prudential or statistical regulation eg (CRD4, EBA guidelines);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make logical and reasoned decisions;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on teams and as an independent contributor with limited direction and oversight;
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing from previous roles;
- Previous experience in either Regulatory or Accounting roles.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Dell Financial Services, we are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Advisor to join our team in Bucharest and play a key role in the evolution of Dell in EMEA.
We are currently searching for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to produce Regulatory Returns for submission to both the Central Bank of Ireland and Bank of Spain. The role will require maintaining and implementing policies, procedures and controls related to regulatory obligations.
- Timely and efficient production of regulatory reporting submissions to both Central Bank of Ireland and the Bank of Spain;
- Preparation of Ana Credit data files for review by Head of Regulatory Reporting prior to monthly Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) submission deadlines;
- Assist with the creation of CIBRE data for submission to the Bank of Spain;
- Assistance in the implementation and maintenance of the Regulatory Reporting Framework;
- Participation in weekly & monthly Regulatory forums, providing regular updates;
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of new regulatory requirements impacting the banks and engage in projects regarding implementating these regulatory updates to regulatory returns.
- Development of quality MI for circulation to key stakeholders, including Capital Ratio Matrices and Risk Weighted Asset analysis.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.