Engineering Change Management (PDM/PLM) Specialist for I ID-TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineering Change Management (PDM/PLM) Specialist for I ID-TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
* Elicitation and evaluation of customer, i.e. ECM tool (4PEP) user requirements, supporting the functional team lead thereby
* Concept development, planning of and realization of solution scenarios for customer req. by use of ECM tool (4PEP), optionally by JIRA and via connectors to further tools
* Development, presentation and documentation of Engineering Change Management (ECM) related methods and guidelines
* Development of training material and execution of trainings
* Coaching and support of ECM tool users (4PEP)
* Development, presentation and implementation of optimization concepts in the context of continuous improvement measures
* Administration of 4PEP in close cooperation with IT
* Collaboration with IT for infrastructure topics (4PEP / SAP) and other Business Units in Continental for best practice exchange and common ECM solutions
* Completed degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering, computer science or comparable qualification
* At least 2-3 years practical experience in the application of Engineering Change Management (ECM) or Product Data Management (PDM) or Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
* Sound knowledge of ECM (PDM/PLM) process, methods, use cases
* Practical experience in the application of ECM (PDM/PLM) tools, preferably with 4PEP and/or SAP
* Optional: Knowledge about the configuration (abilities) of ECM (PDM/PLM) tools
* Optional: Practical experience with further R&D change management tools like JIRA, IBM RTC, PTC Integrity, ...
* At least: Overview knowledge of complete product development process (requirements, design, testing, industrialization, ...) as well as basic understanding of product architectures of embedded systems
* Plus: Knowledge as well as affinity to agile and lean methods, such as Kanban, Continuous Integration, Scrum, SAFe, etc.
* Good command of spoken and written English, knowledge in German would be a plus
* Teamwork, reliability and a structured way of working as well as fun working independently
* Intercultural competence
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.