Software Test Engineer (Automation&Manual testing)
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 900 colleagues with 27 different nationalities, spread across offices in 12 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: to improve the world with exceptional software.
We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence, the police, the financial sector and the service sector and there are more thanusers’ worldwide. We work on a fundament of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility for making decisions in our everyday lives.
We are dedicated to making a difference and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, helpful colleagues welcome you, and you can look forward to both a mentor arrangement and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.
The project and the Tester role:
As a tester you will be a part of a development team using Scrum or Kanban for daily work. You will work with early test during feature development and in close corporation with the Team. In the beginning you will have close corporation with a Mentor to guide and counsel regarding how to do test in Systematic.
Early test implies task like early test designs on how to test the feature, risk assessments, test environment needs and understanding the requirements till the actual development tests and the final system test(FAT) before release of features to our customers.
You will be assigned to a development team located in Romania, but new or other tasks/assignments can be given related to teams located in Denmark. Cross location teams will performe the daily scrum meetings on-line.
As a tester in HealthCare we have a close connection between all test engineers across the different Teams, and there is a high focus on knowledge sharing and developing between the testers. As an organisation, there is a general consciousness regarding software quality and getting the right amount of test effort to achieve this quality.
Advantage, not a must have:
• Testing experience
• Experienced in using test design techniques
• Knowledge about software development
• Knowledge of automatic test
• ISTQB Foundation certification or TMap Test Engineer certification
• Knowledge about Windows administration, installation of software?…
• You have a theoretical background in computer science, computer engineering or similar
• You are proactive and result oriented
• You are outgoing and relationship-building
• You work analytical and structured
• You are quality minded and ready to speak up if the quality is compromised
• You possess great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
• You work well in close cooperation with your colleagues and are a good team player
• You have an openness regarding “sourcing setup” experiments
• Good English language and communication skills.
An open minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing.
Systematic is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
Above that we offer you:
- A challenging position, room for own initiative and personal growth
- Flexible benefit program (you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a
very dynamic platform) – Benefits Online
- Private medical insurance
- Project specific training
- Flexible working-hours
Expect 2 weeks visits to the Danish Office 1-2 times a year, based on specific needs. In relation to start up a longer visit in Denmark is expected. Duration approximately 2 month.