Industrialization Engineer - Electronics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Marquardt active
View all jobs Industrialization Engineer - Electronics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• University degree in the field of Electronics, Automation or Mechatronics;
• Working knowledge of electronics assembly processes (SMT, THT);
• Knowledge of project management;
• Knowledge of SAP;
• Knwodledge of layout design;
• Advanced english knowledge;
• German knowledge represents an advantage;
• Ability to work in a global team;
• Good communication and social skills;
• Resistance to stress, flexibility, responsibility;
• Availability for business trips.
• DFM (Design For Manufacturing) analysis for all PCB layouts;
• Verification and approval of PCB layouts;
• Research new processes and technologies;
• Introduction of new technologies and standards;
• Transfer management for new tooling and equipement;
• 2nd level support for electronic process engineering team.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu