MS SQL Database Administrator
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Experience in supporting Databases 4 years;
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment;
• Knowledge of Microsoft database administration;
• Knowledge of SQL tuning;
• Knowledge of ITIL;
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard);
• Knowledge of the principles SOX;
• Knowledge of general security principles.
• Ensures high performance of database infrastructure;
• Ensures coordination, feasibility study and implementation of new designs according to initial SLA configuration;
• Contributes to maintaining and improving database performance;
• Provides support and advice during the course of the projects.