Senior Hardware System Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Senior Hardware System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Systems Engineer with experience in board and system-level design, and a real passion for learning about and working with analogue and power supply circuit designs. In this role, you will work in a mixed team of HW and SW engineers to provide technical solutions
• University degree in a relevant field (Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer Science, etc.);
• Minimum 5/10 years’ experience in board and system-level hardware design, schematic capture, PCB layout
• Working knowledge of power and signal integrity techniques, and real-world experience in driving correlation between the two domains
• Deep understanding of Design methodology to debug issues at PHY level
• Low Power Wireless technologies and practices
• Ability to write organized documentation for reference designs.
• Familiarity with NXP ARM microcontrollers
• Communications Protocols; UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, USB, Ethernet
• Strong debugging skills and hands-on lab work.
• Experience operating characterization equipment such as oscilloscopes, meters, temp chambers, IR Gun, power supplies, electronic loads.
• Experience performing complicated solder / de-solder / miscellaneous rework of circuit boards.
• Ethernet, Wifi, HDMI, flash devices knowledge is a plus.
• Good knowledge of OrCAD-PCB Solutions
• Strong problem solving and creative skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be a team player with good people, leadership, and mentoring skills.
• Good communication skills;
• Good English knowledge (writing, reading and speaking).
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
• Debugging a board based on the schematics
• Reviewing customer schematics focusing on deviations from NXP Hardware developer guide
• Explaining PMIC functionality for NXP processors and how customer can adapt their design to obtain low power solutions
• Create reference designs and drive prototypes creation
Join us and you will share in a comprehensive benefit and compensation package that will build your capacity to grow your career while managing your personal needs and planning for the future
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
Private medical insurance,
Work in an A class, brand new building located near Politehnica metro station