Accounts Receivable Specialist with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Specialist with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least 1-year experience in accounting;
• Fluency in English language;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Experience of Oracle system preferable;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Responsibility for processing accounts receivable transaction; sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;
• Processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month);
• Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines);
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), travel agents, sales;
offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager.
•Attractive salary package, including monthly meal tickets
•Access to top medical services for yourself and a dear one, through the private medical subscriptions with a supplier of choice (Medicover or Medlife); this comes also with a discount for dental care services
•We turned Mondays into Fruit Days; the vitamin-filled start of the day is on us. So are water, coffee and tea throughout the week
•A great place to work in – a modern office in an easily accessible location (very close to Preciziei metro station)
•A youthful and multicultural working environment