International Internship - Education Counselor | Turkey (6 weeks)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs International Internship - Education Counselor | Turkey (6 weeks) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The role involves counselling international students for education opportunities in Turkey and UK ; follow up with the students, solving the student queries and handling the registrations.
Represent universities in Turkey.
Identify skills, interests & career goals of the prospective students.
Organizing marketing activites for promoting the company.
Filing the application forms (University verifying, them and sending the same to the universities.
Attending the University Training & Workshops.
Coordinating with students & universities in Turkey.
More about Global Entrepreneur:
Global Entrepreneur is an internship experience within a startup where young people can explore, learn and contribute to the entrepreneurial world.
Your entrepreneurial start
Every entrepreneur begins somewhere! Learn what it takes to run a venture through gaining hands-on experience for yourself.
Gain international experience
Take it to the next level by exploring a new culture and environment as you work in a startup abroad.
Expand your network for the future
Make the right connections and grow your professional network to support your future entrepreneurial ventures.
What will you gain?
- Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others.
- There's no place like a startup to test your skills in being solution-oriented and resilient to tackle new challenges every day.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
- Logistics Support - We ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
- Clear job description - We accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
- Safe living conditions - Life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
- Learning experience - We set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.