Social Media Analyst Internship | Peru
- The candidate should create an account at aiesec.org;
- Only candidates between 18 and 30 years old will be considered for the process;
- Internship is not paid, but accommodation will be provided;
- The duration of the internship is 8 weeks;
- This internship opportunity is held in Peru;
- If selected by a start-up you will pay a tax of 175 Euros.
The intern is in charge of the application of marketing strategies on digital media.
Be responsible for the creation of the long-term strategic plan of the Start-Up;
Create attractive and qualitative content for Social Media;
Manage the Social Networks of the Start-up and reports based on them;
Create positioning strategies for the Start-Up;
Identify possible points of growth through market research.
Why Global Entrepreneur?
Your entrepreneurial start
Every entrepreneur begins somewhere! Learn what it takes to run a venture through gaining hands-on experience for yourself.
Gain international experience
Take it to the next level by exploring a new culture and environment as you work in a startup abroad.
Expand your network for the future
Make the right connections and grow your professional network to support your future entrepreneurial ventures.
What will you gain?
- Communicate effectively in a diverse environment, all the while allowing you to empower others;
- There's no place like a startup to test your skills in being solution-oriented and resilient to tackle new challenges every day;
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen;
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware.
Logistics Support - We ensure you get the right visa, arrival pick-up information before your experience and departure instructions post-experience.
Clear job description - We accompany you to the workplace on the first day, ensure your job description and goals are clear, and working hours/duration align to the initial description.
Safe living conditions - Life and health insurance is mandatory for taking part in AIESEC. You will get information about accommodation and basic living costs.
Learning experience - We set clear expectations, provide cultural preparation and facilitate learning spaces before and during experiences.