Buyer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Buyer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational - ability to prioritize and do problem solving
- Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- English and german fluent level
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
- Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
- Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically analyze details