Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
What are we looking for?
A Senior Accountant for our Finance Team in Bucharest who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Has excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a minimum of 2-3 year experience working as a Senior accountant.
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge, knowledge of French language would be considered as an advantage
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
- Responsible for the review/preparation of all primary accounting documents according to local compliance regulation
- Responsible for the accurate booking of all journal entries and accounting documents into the general ledger for allocated clients and suppliers (depreciation, prepayments, re-evaluations)
- Prepare tax and related returns, proper and timely calculation, submission and settlement of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate (deferred) Income Tax, WHT, Financial statements)
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations
- Offering support during yearly audits
- Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.