Collections Associate with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Collections Associate with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University Degree in Economics OR Previous experience Client Service - including problem resolution;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- To be able to work in teams, under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Excel and Word skills and basic knowledge of economic terms (ie. Invoice, VAT);
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Ability to learn multiple software applications.
- Follow strict company policies and procedures and deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times;
- Manage a collection portfolio through:
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Email communication
- Dispute resolution
- Recommendations for credits/write-offs
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice French with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.