EBS Financials Technical Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile EBS Financials Technical Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of ERP product(s), specifically Financials
• EBS Financials experience preferred; EBS General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets experience are helpful but working knowledge of EBS Accounts Receivable is desired and experience with Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, or other ERP Financial Solutions is a plus.
• Functional/Technical background in assigned product area (. Financials) and exposure to associated systems and software
• Technical skills in any of the following are desirable: RDBMS, SQL, PL SQL, XML, Java, J2EE and Oracle ADF, SOA and Web Services
• Understanding of structured SQL statements and how they are executed in the RDBMS (SQL/ PLSQL) helpful
• Ability to read and decipher software Log and Trace files, Web Server Optimization, Server configuration as well as the ability to act upon the finding to determine a problem resolution.
The position is for a Technical Support Professional with a functional background in Financials. Reports to an Oracle Customer Support Manager. Candidates should have a good understanding of Oracle EBS or other ERP Financial Software knowledge.
Experience in the accounting lifecycle with knowledge of common enterprise structures setup, journal processing, financial reporting, interfaces, period close processes and activities and Financial Reporting Workspace are highly desired. Support or consulting experience with Oracle Financials or other ERP Financial solution is preferred.
Responsible for providing excellence in customer service support, track-incidence, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical cases. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each service incident.