Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
The team of Consultant in Bucharest is looking for a colleague to join the position of Service Now developer!
As a Service Now consultant you will help our customer in developing new modules and business flows, maintain and enhance existing application and/or modules and as well ensure alignment with business needs.
The new colleague should have the following:
• Bachelor Degree - technical university or equivalent experience.
• Experience working with ServiceNow developer for at least 6 months
• ITIL Certification Foundation or experience with ITIL Framework (good to have)
• Relevant exposure to ITSM application development
• Fluency English, French is a plus
The main responsibilities for the Service Now Consultant would be:
• Being part of Service Now consulting team to deliver EMEA projects
• Developing new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application
• Maintenance, testing and bug fixing in ServiceNow modules
• Adapting existing ServiceNow modules and business flows to changing customers’ business needs
• Writing of documentation and procedures/ documenting the source code and writing technical documentation
• Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor;
• Providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes