BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Knowledge of UX design process
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of designed projects
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools (Balsamiq)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
What will you do:
- Discuss with clients and extract business requirements
- Create wire-frames/mock-ups based on business concept
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the apps work
- Prepare and present rough drafts to clients and the development team
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.