Employee Relations and Benefits Analyst
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* University Degree – preferably (ASE, Finance, Economics);
* 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a multinational company;
* Very good analytical skills, curiosity and problem-solving capability, understanding of * * HR systems and processes;
* Technical skills - ease to work with various systems;
* Very good knowledge of Excel;
* Client-service and tolerant to ambiguity; we are operating at a fast pace and make our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant, sometimes personalized, manner; therefore we permanently strive to reach a balance between flawlessly streamlined processes and a personal touch which adds value to our colleagues’ daily experience with Deloitte;
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
* Able to plan and organize own work, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner;
* Team-playing attitude is a must, while we also appreciate a good sense of humor.
As our team has experienced a significant growth in recent past, the new role’s holder will specialize mainly in the following areas:
Employee relation administration
Ensures employees requirements are timely and accurately solved within agreed SLAs
Employee benefits administration – from day-to-day operations to significant involvement in optimization & enhancement initiatives that we foresee in the coming future;
Counsels employees on benefit specific programs, eligibility conditions and enrolments;
Liaises with benefits providers to ensure correct and timely benefits administration
Liaises with Finance on recurrent benefits reporting, invoice administration and timely payments
Prepares recurrent reports related to employee enrolment into benefits system
HR systems maintenance and reporting linked to benefits administration
Payroll support on collecting and centralizing information linked to benefits
Coordinates the external providers’ activities linked to mandatory medical check-ups and work health and safety (onboarding, annual mandatory checks).
Monitors, reports and follows-up to ensure all related aptitude certificates are issued by medical providers upon mandatory checks.
Prepares all necessary documentation linked to work and safety accidents or other special cases as such.
Ensure recurrent communication of benefits using the internal platform and organizing workshops for benefits awareness.
Contract management based on internal compliance requirements and negotiation support in relation with vendors.
Monitors and reports accordingly to internal financial requirements the time off elements linked to fixed benefits (unpaid holiday, time-off elements linked to timesheets, annual days off updates etc)
Coordinates flexible benefits implementation for entities adhering to the program.
Coordinates programs to improve the well-being of employees.
delivering HR recurrent, ad-hoc and advanced reports of various complexity, HR analytics linked to employee benefits utilization, satisfaction etc.
In assigned areas of responsibility constantly monitor processes and their associated tools; propose & implement continuous improvement actions upon management validation; act as gatekeeper for assigned processes.
Subject to our future team and internal demands dynamics, the role may enlarge or record various changes, in line with the role holder’s skills and professional interests.