Functional Business Analyst with french
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Functional Business Analyst with French
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. You will be responsible for overall business analysis activities and real-time support for accounting and financial reporting domain, which help stakeholders meet operational efficiency and drive business growth.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Ensure real-time support and advice on the accounting applications in order for the accounting teams to carry out their activities within the required timeframe and quality;
- Ensure business analysis activities for the accounting applications, developing functional specifications based on the business requirements;
- Maintaining a good relationship with the accounting teams and technical teams;
- Functional acceptance testing (eg. non-regression, unit tests) for new applications/ enhanced functionalities/interfaces coordinating the testing activities with the business, IT teams and accounting applications developers;
- Ensure a proper documentation of all solutions developed and released in production;
- Ensure the support, error analysis and fixing during Users Acceptance Testing and on the LIVE environment after the deployment in production.
A little about You:
- You have an analythical mind and you are interested to have an impact on the accounting for commercial French entities (funds, services, SPV’s, real estates, financial entities);
- You have good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate functional specifications, estimation, testing, support;
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a Business Analysis role in Banking, Big Four Audit Companies – consulting, IT Companies, BPO or SSC;
- Participation to projects as a Business Analyst on Accounting or Regulatory areas;
- Good understanding of IT projects methodology;
- Good command of French (understanding level and interested to evolve) and of English (writing and speaking);
- Accounting and Financial Background – Academy of Economic Studies;
- SQL Knowledge, medium level;
- Other technical skills.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.