Lead Accountant R2R in Budapest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Lead Accountant R2R in Budapest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field, multi-gaap accounting experience
• Proficiency in the English language;
• Ability to coordinate the work of junior members and external service providers
• Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
• Has a deep understanding of how operational processes link to the financial statements.
• Understands the interdependencies of key financial metrics / ratios.
• Able to re-prioritize / re-organize to work through roadblocks.
• Is comfortable to execute through uncertainty
• Embrace change in response to new information and in different or unexpected circumstances
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Computer Literacy: MS Office, particularly Excel, and an ERP system
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
• Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style when dealing with country affiliates& auditors
• Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
• Lead reviews of closing checklist to ensure all close related issues have been resolved
• Review and control & monitor reconciliation process at monthly / quarterly closing cycles
• Interpret, explain and influence on complex accounting principles and commercial business impact.
• Identify and resolve issues across different sets of financial data.
• Identify opportunities to improve closing activities
• Brainstorms for ideas to drive simplification.
• Generate complex financial reports, according to US GAAP standards (monthly, quarterly and annual)
• Identifies & provides key financial data to enable decision making at senior leadership level.
• Ensure implementation and understanding of the financial policies and procedures in compliance with local legislation and the company rules
• Ensure compliance to finance standards and practices
• Support the more junior accountants in the team
• Actively participate in migrations / coordination – monitoring the transitions
• Go to person for Auditors, Controllers
• Ensure Internal controls in place, takes a leading role in mitigating risks