Senior Security Technical Consultant - 102622
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
What we’re looking for?
* 5+ years of professional experience;
* Bachelor degree in computer science or related field;
* One or more of the following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH); GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN); Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP); GIAC Web Application Security (GWAS); or equivalent development or testing certification (ECSA, GXPN)
* Extensive knowledge of industry standard web application penetration testing methods, including OWASP;
* Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application and network security testing;
* Thorough understanding of network protocols;
* Source code review for control flow and security flaws;
2+ years’ experience in the following:
* Mobile and/or web application assessments;
* Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure;
* Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python or Ruby.
* Certifications for development, systems and network administration will be a plus;
You’re a great fit if you have:
Perform analysis and testing to identify weaknesses in a variety of operating systems, network devices and architectures;
Perform code reviews;
Assist with the development of remediation for the identified findings;
Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications ;
Clearly describe findings to both technical and non-technical audiences;
Help identify improvement opportunities;
Assist other teams in implementing security design principles and best practices.
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a security technical consultant aiming at bridging the business to IT gaps and who is oriented at providing high client value services and expertise.
Technical background in:
* Web application development/architecture or related fields;
* .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python and/or C/C++ experience;
* Operating System Configuration and Security experience (Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.);
* Configuration and Security experience with Web Servers and Web Applications (Apache ,Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, etc.);
* Database Configuration and Security experience (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.).
* Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
* High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
* Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
* Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
* Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
* Good command of English, both spoken and written
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
* Possibility to work from home;
* Lunch tickets;
* Health and life insurance;
* Private pension;
* Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
* Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
* Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
* Gift vouchers;
* Fitness centers discounts;
* Sports activities & other company events;
* Relaxation area;
* Chair Massage;
* Free Bookster account; and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.