BI/ DWH Developer
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Good understanding and usage of SQL-PL/SQL in the context of data warehouse solutions - minimum 3 year experience developing in SQL-PL/SQL
• Experience in tuning complex DWH/BI (based on SQL-PL/SQL) environments as far as data volumes
• Experienced in ETL process design and data flows optimization
• Advanced technical knowledge of Oracle specific database structures (indices, partitions, data dictionary, explain plans…)
• Previous experience in usage of ETL tools would be a plus
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry data model would be an advantage
• Understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Java it's a plus
• Previous data modelling experience would be an advantage
• Participate (design & development) in the extension of DWH and related business intelligence applications and data structures:
o Integration of new data sources
o Data marts implementation
o Metadata based solutions and tools
o Develop and enhance PL/SQL ETL data flows
o Integration of tools in the area of reporting & analytics
• Align with different development teams the interfaces and solutions defined
• Development, creation of the related functional and technical documentation
• Performance testing for the implemented solutions
• Mentoring and peer development for new team members
• Testing and validation of the applications for deployment and production
• Support operations teams in case there are issues identified in the production environment
• Act as an expert on different subject areas solution components depending on allocated responsibilities
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.