SAP ABAP Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Accenture is the leading provider of SAP based applications and architectural solutions. To expand our local practice we are currently looking for qualified professionals matching the following profile:
- Over 1 year of ABAP development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science or equal education
- Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
- Advanced English language
- Team player attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
As an ABAP Developer you will take a part in the development of the business solutions based on functional and technical requirements:
- ABAP development of requested business solutions based on the technical designs
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve incidents allocated to SAP SF Service Delivery
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
What can we offer you:
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions of Accenture and become part of the global leader!