Junior HR Analyst
Korn Ferry (KF) is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. We help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver services through our Executive Search, Hay Group and Futurestep divisions.
Korn Ferry Hay Group - Products offers its clients a broad range of professional HR tools. These HR tools are high-quality, standardized, online, at competitive prices; they enable HR professionals and line managers to support and develop HR processes in line with the business strategy.
We seek a Junior HR Analyst, for our Bucharest Products Team, to ensure the highest customer experience for Korn Ferry clients.
The Junior HR Analyst, reporting to HR Products Delivery Leader, provides excellent customer service for the highest quality products. She/he is in charge with the maintenance of the highest quality database as well as support of the database building processes.
Focus areas including:
- HR data processing/ checking
- Client relationship
The position is full-time.
- University graduate with a minimum of 6 months - 1 year of work experience (advantage: background in Customer Service, HR, jobs requiring attention to details, numerical skills, direct interaction with clients)
- Proficient knowledge of English, experienced user of MS Office (MS Excel and Power Point)
- Attention to details, numerical skills, communication skills
- Support senior colleagues in the Salary Survey cycle with: HR data collection, HR data checking, data analysis, basic report writing
- Talent and Employee Engagement surveys administration - agreeing on communication with the client, collecting HR data from the Client, setting up and administrating the courses on our online platform
- Organize/ participate in organization of conferences/ round tables/ seminars and handle all necessary processes related to marketing campaigns (newsletters); update of all marketing materials
- Coordinate with international colleagues to manage client requests and processes.
- We offer an inspiring and international working environment with responsibility, freedom and expertise.
- We support you to rapidly develop your HR knowledge and skills.
- We offer access to a wealth of HR best practices and white papers.
Besides this, you will have the opportunity to work in a fun and relaxed environment. Fresh fruits and coffee at the office to welcome you every morning and cool Holiday season benefits such as gift vouchers for Christmas.
Other benefits: personal cellphone and meal tickets.