Junior HR Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Korn Ferry active
View all jobs Junior HR Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
Assessment and Succession
Rewards and Benefits
We seek a Junior HR Analyst, for our Bucharest Products Team, to ensure the highest customer experience for Korn Ferry clients.
The Junior HR Analyst, reporting to HR Products Delivery Leader, provides excellent customer service for the highest quality products. She/he is in charge with the maintenance of the highest quality database as well as support of the database building processes.
Focus areas including:
- HR data processing/ checking
- Client relationship
The position is full-time.
- University graduate with a minimum of 6 months - 1 year of work experience (advantage: background in Customer Service, HR, jobs requiring attention to details, numerical skills, direct interaction with clients)
- Proficient knowledge of English, experienced user of MS Office (MS Excel and Power Point)
- Attention to details, numerical skills, communication skills
- Support senior colleagues in the Salary Survey cycle with: HR data collection, HR data checking, data analysis, basic report writing
- Talent and Employee Engagement surveys administration - agreeing on communication with the client, collecting HR data from the Client, setting up and administrating the courses on our online platform
- Organize/ participate in organization of conferences/ round tables/ seminars and handle all necessary processes related to marketing campaigns (newsletters); update of all marketing materials
- Coordinate with international colleagues to manage client requests and processes.
- We offer an inspiring and international working environment with responsibility, freedom and expertise.
- We support you to rapidly develop your HR knowledge and skills.
- We offer access to a wealth of HR best practices and white papers.
Besides this, you will have the opportunity to work in a fun and relaxed environment. Fresh fruits and coffee at the office to welcome you every morning and cool Holiday season benefits such as gift vouchers for Christmas.
Other benefits: personal cellphone and meal tickets.