Quality Manager in Project - ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Quality Manager in Project - ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
As a Quality Manager Project, your role is to support the Project Manager as empowered partner with regard to effective planning, implementation and control specific actions taken for quality assurance. Being a member of the project team, you will ensure that internal and external quality requirements are adequately addressed in the project organization. The quality status of project results and project specific processes are checked and recorded by performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. participation in review meetings, development process checks).Deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, and corrective actions are initiated and tracked. As a Quality Manager Project your responsibilities will be to:
* Planning and tracking of quality goals and quality assurance tasks (e.g. reviews, qualifications).
* Agreement to process tailoring
* Check for process compliancy within the project.
* Initiate and lead problem solving activities, to define actions to contain defects, to identify root causes , to ensure corrective actions and to prevent further occurrence
* Independent reporting on quality assurance issues.
* Initiation of corrective actions in case of process deviations.
* Support and coaching of the project team regarding quality issues and processes
* Coordinate with SW/ Algo Quality Engineer. After an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibilities.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...)
* Understanding of embedded systems,
* Ability to work in a process-driven environment with customer focus
* Quality related methodology (e.g FMEA, 8D, 5Why)
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
* Good communication and team skills
* Initiative and quality orientation, with focus on delivering results
* Knowledge and experience with automotive standards (ISO TS 16949, ISO 26262 FS) and manufacturing technologies will be a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.