University Strike Recruiter Role (Hebrew Speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs University Strike Recruiter Role (Hebrew Speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to seek out and hire the best and brightest crème de la crème University talent for Microsoft? Have you engaged with early in Career Talent (University and MBA Graduates), for hiring, assessing and placement? Do you love a challenge and want to make a huge impact? Do you thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment? Microsoft’s University Recruiting Team is looking for a University Recruiter to join our diverse and dynamic workforce.
Our team supports all of Microsoft’s hiring needs from Universities, including both full time and intern positions in Engineering, Finance and Marketing, and MBA pursuing and closing the best and brightest from Top Universities.
Microsoft is a global company with a global customer base; therefore we hire students from Universities around the world. Our University Recruiter partners with hiring managers, talent acquisition teams, HR managers and peers to influence and shepherd our university hiring strategy. They also have a passion for telling our MS story and will be the face of Microsoft at our top, targeted global programs by leading pivotal company presentations with Microsoft executives and extending relationships and partnerships with universities. Our University Recruiter will close on the highest quality candidates, playing a key role at each stage in the hiring process.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against immediate priorities;
- Cultivate relationships with key candidates and specific talent pools at targeted and non-targeted universities;
- Candidate identification & Tracking – Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates creating a pipeline of talent to fulfill Microsoft’s hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction;
- Engage with Staffing Consultants to understand business focused profiles and key openings;
- Gain deep understanding of next generation computing talent landscape related to the UR businesses;
- Candidate placement – efficiently evaluate entry level candidate competencies and match candidate interests/talents with Microsoft’s hiring needs through interviews;
- Consolidate feedback on experience and provide summary across all programs;
- Track prospects in a prospects tracking tool and report metrics for pipeline, conversions, and hires;
- Build healthy talent community that includes a high volume of targeted candidates;
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience;
- Preferred, but not required, talent sourcing experience for core software development roles in software industry;
- Thrives in fast pace environment while accomplishing tasks quickly;
- Delivers results and effectively manages multiple projects and candidates;
- Goal oriented an able to meet standards for UR in annual hiring numbers and pipeline conversion;
- Track record of innovation and creativity;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a balance of quality as well as quantity candidates and hires;
- Passion and expertise in sourcing for passive candidates using nontraditional tools;
- Knowledge regarding specific disciplines and emerging next generation computing technologies;
- Tracks pipeline trends through research and to report back to team to increase team’s impact;
- Natural collaborator and successful in building internal relationships cross group;
- Understands, articulate and sells Microsoft offerings, culture and business initiatives;
- Effective strategic thinker and problem solver, robust sourcing skills, and strong communication skills are necessary.