Radio Frequency Product Quality Assurance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lasting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Radio Frequency Product Quality Assurance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 1995 as a distributor, the LASTING Group is a powerful player on the Romanian IT market, as well as one of the largest IT companies in Romania with 100% Romanian shareholding, having a permanence and expertise of 22+ years in the B2B business area. The main lines of business (IT infrastructure VAD, IT infrastructure solutions & services, business software solutions, custom-developed software, software outsourcing and R&D), are divided between the companies included in the Group.
Lasting Group consists of the following companies:
- LASTING SYSTEM, specializes in selling computer and communication hardware from important suppliers like Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Polycom, D-Link, Barracuda and others in its distribution network;
- SPHINX IT, specializes in selling professional IT solutions like SAP systems to business customers. Their activity includes GAP analysis, SAP installation, SAP customization, SAP system testing, training material preparation and key-users training & testing, as well as support services;
- LASTING SOFTWARE, specializes in providing software development services and quality assurance to clients from automotive and mobile communications industry. Lasting Software is an official partner of Microsoft and Oracle.
• Have Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering (Telecommunication, Radio Frequency Communications, …)
• Have Knowledge of Modulation and Coding Techniques
• Master Linux and some scripting languages (bash, ruby, python, perl, ...)
• Potentially have a first experience in test automation
• Can demonstrate your knowledge of networking (in a Linux context)
• Are conversational in English
• Have a profound interest in satellite communication and new technologies
• Conduct RF tests on our client’s devices to assure that requirements are respected
• Create complex setups to conduct RF tests
• Operate RF and data communications equipment such as a spectrum analyzer, power meter, …
• Create and evaluate automate test procedures
• Gather and summarize test results
• Detect recurring patterns in identified issues and support processes
• Assure issue reporting quality (troubleshooting flows, quality of information presented to the developers for further debugging)
• Help resolve technical and on-going use case challenges
• Assist our technical writers in the creation of comprehensive product documentation
• Proactively engage with our engineering teams to exchange on specific product requirements and to Facilitate smooth integration of the components
• Troubleshoot the integrated products where possible
• Aspire towards a thorough understanding of satellite communication technologies and components
Once on board you will:
• Be working on various satellite communication applications and devices ranging from consumer satellite modems to high-end modulators and demodulators
• Be involved in a wide range of technological domains, from software over network and system engineering to electronics
• Take pride in enabling internet connectivity to the world (from schoolchildren in remote areas to in-flight Wi-Fi)