The UX designer is responsible for almost all digital output of our new project. This includes a responsive portal with millions of users. We are looking for a talented UX designer who can help build on this success.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the UX Designer will be responsible for assisting in the development of intuitive, engaging and efficient user experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Work as part of a cross discipline, agile team
• Utilise qualitative and quantitative data, from user testing, web analytics, customer support, MVT testing, focus groups etc. To deliver actionable insights and recommendations
• Write/create relevant documentation if necessary, which may include personas, wireframes, flowcharts and usability test results as a way of supporting recommendations
• Champion usability and accessibility standards
• At least 3 years' experience in UCD or a user experience design role
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of relevant software (Axure, Omnigraffle or any others at your choice).