IOT Solutions Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs IOT Solutions Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- BSEE or MSE in Computer Engineering or related field
- at least 2 years’ experience developing embedded software
- general CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- knowledge of wireless communication technologies (NFC, UWB, Bluetooth) is desired
- Linux and Yocto experience
- excellent communication skills
- team player and have passion to win attitude
- English language (spoken and written)
- hands-on development in an Agile environment
- develop embedded software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- master software engineering tools and software engineering environments
- support and improve our development methodology and release processes
- optimization with respect to code/memory and performance requirements
- porting code between different architectures
- create and maintain code and tests for different parts of the product
Business Unit Description:
NXP’s Security & Connectivity business unit offers best-in-class security, contactless performance and the most complete solutions to produce unmatched mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
The Security & Connectivity Team is a fast moving team of application area experts focused on bring complete solutions to our customers, enabling them to significantly reduce development time and risk, and speed their time to money. The IoT segment architect will define next generation IoT solutions that meet emerging market needs for connectivity, security, and reliability.
• As a Solutions Engineer you help will define and delivery the next generation IoT solutions that meet emerging market needs for connectivity, security, and reliability.
• Work closely with the business segment team and R&D to deliver a production ready solution.
• Hands-on design, development and prototyping of our solutions
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.