IT Business Analyst (Functional)
New and really interesting banking project of digital transformation, in an agile setup.
We are looking for someone who is able to use the following skills:
• Communications skills (oral and written) - you get along well with your business partners, you are able to explain in different ways to different people so as they understand.
• Facilitation skills - you will facilitate business meetings with different clients for reviewing the documentation
• Analytical thinking and problem solving - you will need to provide solutions that add value to our clients
• Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy - your documentation is read and followed by our clients, by our development and QA team - the more accurately written, the better
• Organizational skills - it's easier if you know how to handle both internal support and writing the documentation in the same period of time
• Knowledge of business structure - this one is to be learned & proactively studied on the job -> you really need to have business acumen in order to provide business solutions
• Stakeholder analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Business rules analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Data analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Organization modeling - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Requirements workshops/interviews/observation - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Decision analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes) - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Knowledge of technology structures: networks, database, communications, entities
• Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing) - more important in writing at this point
What will you do?
• Responsible for requirements gathering, definition and analysis
• Produces and updates functional specifications as per project needs
• Obtains customer approval for analysis documents (sign-off)
• Acts as interface between customer and implementation team
• Identifies and proposes solution/work-around to difficulties encountered during design and implementation
• Participates in setting up presentations and demos for customers during implementation phase
• Supports Technical Consultants in design phase
• Supports Developers and QA team during development and testing phases
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.