IT Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to be part of a team that creates applications that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team for an interesting and complex banking project, in an Agile setup. You will have the best opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
What do you need?
• Communications skills (oral and written) - you get along well with your business partners, you are able to explain in different ways to different people so as they understand.
• Facilitation skills - you will facilitate business meetings with different clients for reviewing the documentation
• Analytical thinking and problem solving - you will need to provide solutions that add value to our clients
• Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy - your documentation is read and followed by our clients, by our development and QA team - the more accurately written, the better
• Organizational skills - it's easier if you know how to handle both internal support and writing the documentation in the same period of time
• Knowledge of business structure - this one is to be learned & proactively studied on the job -> you really need to have business acumen in order to provide business solutions
• Business rules analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Data analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Organization modeling - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Requirements workshops/interviews/observation - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Decision analysis - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Modeling processes using various notation (Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Modeling Notation, Workflows, Swim lanes) - it's enough if you had exposure on this
• Knowledge of technology structures: networks, database, communications, entities + Web Services REST/SOAP
• Previous experience on a banking project;
• Previous experience in mobile and web applications;
• Previous experience or knowledge of Backbase (this is nice to have)
• Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
What will you do?
• Responsible for requirements gathering, definition and analysis
• Produces and updates functional specifications as per project needs
•Obtains customer approval for analysis documents (sign-off)
• Acts as interface between customer and implementation team
• Identifies and proposes solution/work-around to difficulties encountered during design and implementation
• Participates in setting up presentations and demos for customers during implementation phase
• Supports Technical Consultants in design phase
• Supports Developers and QA team during development and testing phases
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process.