Machine Learning Embedded Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Machine Learning Embedded Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
The candidate must have:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge on ML algorithms
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras etc) and familiarity with state of the art NN architectures
- Deep understanding of embedded systems architectures and operating system fundamentals
- Good/medium python skills
- Experience in Linux/Unix development environment
- Good understanding of the compiler technology and flow
- Experience with Yocto, Makefiles, build flows and software development process
- Troubleshooting skills (program debugging, solve compiling issues, solve network miss configurations)
- Good knowledge of software and algorithms optimizations
- Interested in and curious about ML/AI
Would be nice to have:
- A good understanding of the fundamentals and best practices of classical machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of mathematical libraries like Arm Compute Library.
- Knowledge of multi-threading programming
- Experience with low-level device drivers
- Familiar with ARM architectures (Cortex-M and Cortex-A)
- Experience with OpenCV
- Knowledge of OpenCL and GPU programming
- Familiarity with ML cloud services
The Microcontroller (MICR) business in NXP Semiconductor Romania is looking for a passionate engineer in the field of Machine Learning to help us enable the Machine Learning accelerators on our i.MX, i.MX RT and Kinetis families of processors, for optimum performance (latency, memory footprint and power consumption).
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, test, and optimize ML/AI software for NXP MCUs & MPUs;
- Explore the latest tools and frameworks to implement AI software on embedded targets.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.