SW Architect - for a meaningful job!
*Good knowledge of automotive SW architecture (e.g. AUTOSAR). *Practical experience with Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Microsoft Visio.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
R&D/ SW Architect for Electronic Chassis Components Projects- R&D (Sibiu)
A SW Architect position can be more meaningful than the name suggests - it can involve a high degree of responsibility in coordinating the architecture of software of important electronic components in the cars of the future.
Check out your daily tasks:
* Review all project related SW requirements coming from customer (external) or Conti (internal) and create the SW Architecture, using Enterprise Architect/Rhapsody, for projects within the Electronic Chassis Components Segment, from B.U. PSS;
* Support the SW Testers in creating the SW Integration Test Specification, by describing in the SW Architecture, the interfaces between the SW Components.
* Inform in real time the project team about any changes performed in the SW Architecture.
Besides being awesome, you need to be/have:
* University degree within the technical area.
* Good knowledge of automotive SW architecture (e.g. AUTOSAR).
* Practical experience with Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, Microsoft Visio.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 56 countries.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2016, Continental invested around € 1.2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 18.200 colleagues by the end of 2016 and will hire this year about 1.500 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.