Student Job_Intern ESH_SB_Plant_Quality & ESH
*Given the fact that you will have the opportunity to interact with our internal and external business partners, you need to speak English at a good conversational level.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
What will you be doing?
* Keeping various evidences (trainings, drivers, medical files, etc) and inform the ones involved through email;
* Filling out and distribute Safety & Health Emergency situation files, contractors training and filling out the contractors' cards;
* Verifying ESH tests for new entries and periodical trainings;
* Updating the material safety data sheets for chemicals and distribution;
* Elaboration and distribution ESH labels;
* Monitoring of ESH corrective actions
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Be a student in environmental protection or a simillar field, that is eager to learn new things.
* Given the fact that you will have the opportunity to interact with our internal and external business partners, you need to speak English at a good conversational level.
* Knowledge in Excell will represent an advantage.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.