Sourcing Buyer (Indirect Materials) SB_Purchasing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sourcing Buyer (Indirect Materials) SB_Purchasing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
*Target & result driven with strategic direction; *Experience in contractual law and project management.
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
NPM&PE Buyer Specialist
As Sourcing Buyer in our team, your main responsibilities will be to:
* Contribute to the strategy definition process with cross functional partners and ensure Continentals requirements are reflected in the strategy
* Show procurement strategies to improve market transparency on national and international basis, to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply of materials ( support Make or Buy process)
* Detect new suppliers and optimize number of existing suppliers. Sustainable reduction of purchasing prices in consideration of functional and quality aspects in coordination with Global Category Management
* Contract and price negotiations as contribution to the profitability of the company
* Implement RFQ (request for quotation), offers evaluations, creating / updating (local) frame contracts;
* Define, prepare and conclude commercial contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures, fiscal and legal requirements; Ensure fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts
* Clarify technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier; consulting and support of technical departments within the scope of procurement questions to achieve saving targets;
* Offer evaluation, creation of Offer comparison, cost and price analysis, conduct negotiation and prepare sourcing decision
* Regularly check the investment planning/approved budget for acquisitions in his/her area of responsibility.
* Take care of SRM A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* University professional Degree in Economics;
* Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in purchasing field;
* Business fluent English language skills written and spoken; German is a plus;
* Target & result driven with strategic direction;
* High integrity and high self motivation;
* Experience in contractual law and project management;
* Very good negotiation and communication skills;
* Analytical thinking;
* Organizational and planning skills;
* Very good presentation skills.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2017, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.