Software Architect for PSS - (TSR)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Architect for PSS - (TSR) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident. How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for an experienced developer or integrator who would like to extend his/her knowledge as SW Architect, or, if you already are a SW Architect, we are now giving you the chance to work for attractive projects and full Airbag Control Units developed in Timisoara together with a team of experienced colleagues. Your primary responsibilities will be:
* Design the SW Architecture;
* Conduct SW Architecture reviews;
* Coordinate component interface definition and interaction;
* Support the SW integration process;
* Direct communication with the customer;
* Analyse and estimate the complexity of the customer change requests or new features and evaluate the impact of these requests overall architecture. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics,..);
* Good knowledge of C and C++;
* Experience in SW development for real time embedded systems;
* Detailed knowledge of the Autosar SW architecture
* Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns using UML/SysML modeling languages;
* Experience with UML modeling environment tools (ex: Rational Rhapsody);
* Good English language skills;
* Able to communicate with multiple persons (international), evaluate and plan interdependent task.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.